Fast, flexible, and easy-to-use, AVG CloudCare is the first cloud based security platform ‘Right Sized’ for Small Businesses.
AVG Business CloudCare takes away the worry of managing the online security of devices, data and people across your business. Flexible and simple to use, we can manage all your security services from a simple, single screen dashboard and give confidence to your organization that your applications and data are protected on supported devices, anytime, anywhere.
Business antivirus with endpoint protection and server security.
LinkScanner® – Designed to keep your business protected from the threats that can hide on any website.
Firewall – With inbound and outbound port and application protection your business is always protected. Identity protection works with the firewall to ensure that the right applications and processes are operating correctly and are also using the right ports for communication.
AVG smart scanning – Only performs scans while you are not using your devices and runs in low-priority mode while you’re working.
AVG social networking protection – Automatically checks the links that are exchanged in applications like Facebook® and Skype® in real time to protect your businesses.
Online shield – Provides direct Web protection for whichever Internet browser you decide to use. With direct URL scanning from site to site you can ensure that the online shield will protect them while searching, shopping and banking online.
Identity protection – Identifies all potentially dangerous software and processes enabling secure transactions with your clients and suppliers
AVG WiFi guard – Helps you avoid the rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
Protecting your business while surfing.
No proxy required – Our patented V-routing technology does not require rerouting of traffic or other methods that degrade Internet speed.
Secondary local passwords – Create a secondary, local password to override blocked pages without compromising the administrative password
Out-of-the-box templates – Use out-of-the-box templates for quick and automatic policy setting and set flexible policies for in the office, at home or on the road. Create new default templates specific for desktops and laptops that can be re-used across devices for easier policy management.
Email alerts – Know what’s happening on every device, at all times with instant alerts by email.
Push policies – Push real-time policy and group updates to specific end-points from the cloud.
Automatic site blocking – Automatically block sites by category – over 60 million sites sorted into subgroups for increased granularity. Use flexible Block/Warn Only/Allow options for employee access to specific sites.
Provide a second line of defense – iCat Dynamic Filtering scans any pages not yet categorized in our database to ensure new threats don’t slip through.
Reporting – Receive historical reports on user activities including what sites they visit, at what time and for how long.
Secure, automated backups for your business.
Simple policy setup – Use the ‘out-of-the-box’ policy or customize requirements including how often backups take place and what types and size of data files are captured.
Alerts – Set up alerts for your customers and receive emails with any backups that have failed, missed their schedule or have been successfully completed.
Data reporting – Generate real-time reports on stored data usage, individual device usage, backup plans, history and much more.
View and restore files anytime – If data is lost or becomes corrupt, backed up data can be viewed and restored directly from the AVG Business CloudCare portal.
SQL and Exchange back up – Backup and restore SQL 2008 and 2012 databases, Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 mailbox databases from the AVG Business CloudCare Portal.
Protect servers – ShadowProtect® enables you to image and backup servers to protect against hardware failures, lost information or even issues that arise with a location move
Included Remote management for your PC's.
Connection from anywhere – One-click connection allows you to remotely connect to devices from any web browser using the AVG Business CloudCare Portal.
Quick issue fix – As long as the device is connected to the Internet, issues can be resolved quickly and remotely avoiding the time and cost of travelling to and from your customer’s site.
Connect to devices with ease – Resolve multiple device issues in one session.
Wake-on-LAN – Easily wake, restart or shutdown PCs remotely using our simple shortcut buttons.
Chat – Allows your administrator to chat to a user on their device.
File transfers – Allows the administrator to transfer files to a user’s device.
Customer-friendly message – The message that end-users see on their device screen asking to accept or decline the incoming remote connection can be customized using host user content.
Customize resolution – You can change the end-user screen resolution for a better viewing experience, as well as change the color contrast function on the end-user device to lower bandwidth.
Simple device alerts – View and receive alerts on the portal or via email, like memory utilization, disk capacity reached, windows service information and much more.
- Pay-as-you-go services – All add-on services are available in monthly subscription.
- No upfront investment – No new hardware or third-party software is required.
- No license limits – There is no minimum number of services you need to purchase, and no license numbers to keep up with.
- One-click activation – Save money with real-time activation and deactivation of services and devices. Whenever an employee joins or leaves your company, adding or removing his computer can be done in a snap.
- Easy policy deployment – Roll out pre-set or customized policies to employees in real time to save your IT provider the hassle of doing this for every computer.
- Virus and spam protection – Help keep your company free of viruses, malware, and spam with AVG AntiVirus and AVG Email Security Services.
- Fast, flexible, and accurate content filtering – Block inappropriate or distracting websites to boost employee productivity. Or allow your employees access to sites like Facebook® only during specific times, such as their lunch break.
- Automatic updates and upgrades – Ensure that your employees’ protection is always up-to-date. Real-time updates, upgrades, and even uninstalls are automatically pushed to your employees’ computers so there’s no need to waste time with manual checks.
- Web-based access – Cloud services can be accessed from any web browser.
- Multiple alerts – Stay right on top of things with automatic email alerts. Whenever there’s an issue, your IT provider will be notified immediately.
- Reporting – Quickly review the activity and status of all your devices via multiple auto-generated reports, including executive summary, security, operational, and content filtering reports—all of which can be exported to PDF. Reports can be tailored to show virus and malware detections, devices requiring RAM or storage updates, blocked URLs, etc.
- Remote management – AVG CloudCare’s web-based platform gives your IT provider a real-time overview of your network, allowing them to manage your services and devices from a single location. They can also view content filtering graphs; create groups and policies; receive real-time alerts; and with AVG Remote IT add or remove services or software with a single click—all without distracting you or your employees.
- Third-party antiviruses removal – Save time by deploying AVG AntiVirus and removing third-party antivirus products in one go.
- Customized installation – Choose only the components you want: Email Scanner, Online Shield, AVG Surf-Shield, or Firewall.
- Free 30-day trial – Try the full versions of our AVG AntiVirus and AVG Content Filtering services free for 30 days.